- Honey has a laxative effects on the digestion system of and individual and helps provide relief from constipation
- Honey has been associated with treatment of persistent coughs and sore throat consumption of honey is believed to provide relief for diarrhea and dysentery.
- Honey has been found of to have anti bacterial properties which seen to increase when it is diluted with water.
- Honey helps in cleansing blood and regulation of blood circulating.
- Having is easily digested by the most sensitive stomachs and helps kidneys and intestines lubrication better.
- Honey is good improving appetite especially in children.
- Honey reduces the production of acid in the mouth and thus is good for maintaining oral health
- Being much lower in calories, as compared to sugar and having a very low fat content honey is good for these trying to lose weight.
- Product Code: 8
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Wild Honey