What is PanchaAmrit Wild Rock Honey?
The health benefits of consuming honey have been documented in early Vedic, Greek, Roman, Christian, Islamic and other texts. Physicians of ancient times such as Aristotle (384-322 BC). Aristoxenus (320 BC), Hippocrates, Porphyry, Cornelius Celsus (early first century AD) and Discorides (C. 50AD) and Arab physicians have referred to the healing qualities of honey. The Wild Rock Honey prepared by the indigenous honey bee of the Himalayan region bears unique and extra health beneficial qualities.
Honey produced specially during spring by Apis Laboriosa, the Himalayan rock bee found in mountain districts of Nepal is toxic.
These bees collect nectar from the flowers of some plant species like rhododendrons (Rhododendron Anthopogon, R. Cinnabarinum and R. panticum), Bikh (Aconitum spp), Pangra (Entada spp), Pieris (Pieris Formosa), which have intoxicating properties. The toxin present in the nectar of these plant species accumulate in honey and make it toxic to human beings. Intoxicating honey is reddish in colour and has very high medicinal value and relaxing properties. But it is advised to consume in a very small quantity or the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
Properties of Wild Rock Honey:
Honey is made up of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, glucose, fructose and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphet, sodium chlorine, potassium, magnesium etc.
Below is the typical honey profile according to Bee sources:
Higher Sugar 1.5%
R. Sugar 66.20%
T. Sugar 68.74%
HMF Contain 40mg%kg
Benefits of Wild Rock Honey:
- Improves stamina, vitality and longevity
- Heals wounds and burns
- to get rid of acne
- anxiety relief
- fights insomnia
- fights parasites
- sooths a sore throat or cough
- relieves seasonal allergies
- relieves asthma
- resolve scalp problem and dandruff
- boosts memory
- provide nutrients
- prevents cancer and heart disease
- reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- causes body stamina and vitality grow
- improves eye sight and weight loss.
- treats urinary track disorders
- regulates blood sugar level
- works as an antioxidant, antibacterial and anti aging agent
- helps to remove digestive problems and anemia
- helps to keep the skin beautiful etc.
- Honey has a laxative effects on the digestion system of and individual and helps provide relief from constipation
- Honey has been associated with treatment of persistent coughs and sore throat consumption of honey is believed to provide relief for diarrhea and dysentery.
- Honey has been found of to have anti bacterial properties which seen to increase when it is diluted with water.
- Honey helps in cleansing blood and regulation of blood circulating.
- Having is easily digested by the most sensitive stomachs and helps kidneys and intestines lubrication better.
- Honey is good improving appetite especially in children.
- Honey reduces the production of acid in the mouth and thus is good for maintaining oral health
- Being much lower in calories, as compared to sugar and having a very low fat content honey is good for these trying to lose weight.
PanchaAmrit Wild Rock Honey (1Kg)
- Product Code: PanchaAmrit Wild Rock Honey
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Rock Honey